Please ensure your USB drive is formatted with a single MS-DOS partition, which many USB drives came as by default.
If your drive isn’t working, then follow these instructions to format the drive (all data will be lost!):
- Download the Rusus application from https://rufus.akeo.ie/
- Run the application
- Select your USB drive
- Untick “Create a bootable disk using”
- Untick “Create extended label and icon files”
- Click Start
Copying web application to the to USB drive
- Once formatted, open the drive in Windows explorer
- Create a new “www” directory (must be lowercase).
- Copy your web application files into the www directory.
- Right click the USB drive letter and click on Eject.
- Remove the drive and put it into the SMC Gateway.
- In your web browser goto the ip address of the gateway and then edit the address to end in “/usb” and press enter