A very large update in content from V1.1.1
Support for Simoco, Scope, SNMP, Kenwood DMR, MODBUS, Tait T2, Codan and more.
- Support for Simoco Radios
- New Scope Paging RX and TX nodes
- SNMP Integration
- Radio Control node allows you to change channel and Key up or De-key a fixed mobile
- Tier 3 support for the MD785 when converted to UART
- DialString node added for conversions to and from CPS-P, MPT1327 and MPT1343
- Kenwood DMR support for the NX3000 and NX5000, with the following features. Text messages, status messages, voice recording, radio control, Telephone interconnect.
- Scope paging through serial connection and IP
- 2nd Mototrbo mobile allowed per SMC Gateway
- List Query node added
- MODBUS support, read digital inputs from multiple devices such as Moxa or Edam I/O’s
- Tait tier 2 support with the following features. Text messaging(individual only), GPS and Radio control
- Fixed mobile telephone interconnect for Hytera, Mototrbo and Kenwood
- Multiple SIP trunk lines
- Codan HF integration for radio control, and text messaging
- Hytera RSSI decoding through GPS
- Websocket integration fixed
- Internal Real Time Clock not functioning
Important notices regarding firmware upgrade
After downloading, but before upgrading please check that smc-gateway-1.1.82.dat file by right clicking the file, clicking on properties and checking the file size is 17.7 MB (18,654,864 bytes).
To download any files, please log on or register