Voice Recording, customisable interface, extra onboard storage, RSSI monitoring, new fire alarm panels Advance MX Pro 5 and Ziton ZP3 and Hytera XPT support.
- Customisable user interface lets you rebrand the SMC Gateway
- New SMC Gateways now come with 11GB of user storage
- Voice/Call recording for MOTOTRBO
- RSSI node allows reading of received signal strength indication (MOTOTRBO only)
- Hytera XPT support for data services and telephone interconnect
- Fixed issue when logging out of web interface
- Fixed issue where list releated nodes did not appear to remember list setting
- Fixed display of radio ident when calling out to voip devices
- Motorola USB connection sometimes dropping out briefly on older firmware radios (V2.0)
- Internal Real Time Clock not functioning
Important notices regarding firmware upgrade
After downloading, but before upgrading please check that smc-gateway-1.1.1.dat file by right clicking the file, clicking on properties and checking the file size is 14.7 MB (15,452,720 bytes).
Unless your gateway has had a license key installed the radio related features will not work! Look at the “Updates” page to see if you need a licence, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your gateways license key. You should get a key back within a few business hours.
To download any files, please log on or register