USB Storage for serving web applications/offline maps
- Support for an external USB storage device, when plugged in all files within the ‘www’ will be served by the gateway under the /usb path. ie. http://192.168.100.100/usb/index.html will display the USB file www/index.html
- New PING node to ping a given host name or IP address and returns the time to respond (max 5 secs)
- Radio system incorrectly shows as disconnected when returning the the radio admin page
- Internal Real Time Clock not functioning
- MOTOTRBO GPS incorrectly reporting fixes east of the prime meridian
Important notices regarding firmware upgrade
After downloading, but before upgrading please check that smc-gateway-1.0.22.dat file by right clicking the file, clicking on properties and checking the file size is 20.3 MB.
Unless your gateway has had a license key installed the radio related features will not work! Look at the “Updates” page to see if you need a license, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your gateways license key. You should get a key back within a few business hours.
To download any files, please log on or register