User defined sound files, auto dialing and play sounds over radio, VoIP & mobile phones.
- Sounds – upload sound files and use them within the IVR, and the new Auto-dial feature
- Autodial node – allows a sound file to be played out to Hytera Radio’s (group or private), VoIP line/handsets and GSM
- Lists – create multiple lists, and via the update/remove/fetch/find nodes mange the contents of the lists
- Network Time update daily
- Email out node added STARTTLS support
- Internal log files are pruned daily
- Hytera teleconnect allows autoregistration of radio terminals
Important notices regarding firmware upgrade
After downloading, but before upgrading please check that Firmware: smc-gateway-1.0.21.dat file by right clicking the file, clicking on properties and checking the file size is 20.3 MB.
Unless your gateway has had a license key installed the radio related features will not work! Look at the “Updates” page to see if you need a license, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your gateways license key. You should get a key back within a few business hours.