Lone Worker allows you to check users who may be in an environment that requires monitoring.
Users can set their own check up time, allowing the SMC Gateway to make sure they are safe.
If the user is not responsive for a predetermined length of time a warning will be sent to the user
reminding them to check in.
If after 1 minute the user still has not checked in, an alarm will be raised.
The alarm can be sent via radio text, email, SMS or any other method that the gateway supports.
This comes with a web GUI which is under the support section of this site, under flows.
- Lone Worker time determined by the user
- The SMC Gateway keeps track of the user’s status in case of radio failure
- Customisable user interface, viewable in any browser
- Emergency escalation
- Warning 1 minute before sounding the alarm
- Sign in and out of Lone Worker mode at the users discretion
- Logs when Lone Worker’s start & stop, also shows alerts and alarms
- Security Staff
- Night workers
- Workers in hazardous areas